The Sakura Solid Marker is known in the industrial world as the tough marker for tough jobs.
Solid Marker marks virtually any surface, anywhere and at any angle. It can mark through dust, rust, and water!
This easy, twist-action advance marker dries within minutes and is permanent once dry. It won’t fade or wash off like chalk and is ideal for use on wood, cloth and canvas, plastic, steel and iron, rubber, cardboard, glass, and concrete.
Solid Marker Slim is quick-drying and has a low odour.
Working temperature range: 14°F to 392°F (-10°C to 200°C).
Alcohol-based cleaners will remove the paint from non-porous surfaces.
• Solidified paint marks smoothly from the first stroke
• Twist-action paint advance and secure capping
• Dries permanent, waterproof and fade-resistant
• Marks on almost any surface, through rust, dust and water
• Performs on a broad range of temperatures, hot or cold. Optimum use: 14 F to 392 F (-10C to 200C)
• Long-lasting, no mess and no dripping
• Safe and non-toxic
• Alcohol-based cleaners will remove ink from smooth, non-porous surfaces
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100 (Australia-Wide)
We ship daily from Brisbane, Australia
Prices are AUD (Australian dollars) and are inclusive of GST.