If you want to learn how to write graffiti this is the book you need.
Find out how to:
– design your own letter style
– use effects to create a unique tag
– create throw-ups
– include fills and motifs
– paint wildstyle, bubblestyle and blockbusters
– build up large burners
– handle a spray can
– get your work up safely and legally
Teachers, this is the book you need if you want to teach graffiti.
– plans for lessons on graffiti – theory and practice
– practical advice for staging safe, hands-on graffiti lessons
– guidance on marking students’ work
– resources covering the origins and cultural history of graffiti
– clear step-by-step explanations to suit students of all abilities
– exercises and solutions
Published 20 August 2013 by Thames & Hudson
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100 (Australia-Wide)
We ship daily from Brisbane, Australia
Prices are AUD (Australian dollars) and are inclusive of GST.