Sakuara Solid Marker Glow-In-The-Dark is the first marker of its kind to incorporate safety-grade photo luminescent material for easy Glow-In-The-Dark applications.
It can write on, stay on, and glow on smooth, rough, oily, wet or damp surfaces.
Photo luminescent pigments are the basic component of this Glow-In-The-Dark solidified marker.
Possible applications include those for: aerospace, commercial fishing boats, fire stations, mining, search and rescue, automotive sales, construction sites, highway construction, shipping, warehouses, and safety and directional signage.
• Paint in solidified form
• Handy with no need of solvent or brush
• For indoor and outdoor use.
• 13mm wide mark (can be trimmed with knife for smaller marks)
• Working temperature range (-10°C ~ 200°C)
• Easy twist-up paint stick advance and secure cap keeps this paint marker ready to use
• Meets ASTM E2072-02 Luminance Standard
• Avoid use on acidic surfaces lower than pH of 2.0
• Alcohol-based cleaners will remove ink from non-porous surfaces
• Marks on most surfaces iron, steel, concrete, wood, rubber, paper, leather, glass, vinyl and so on
• Fade Resistant
• Made in Japan
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100 (Australia-Wide)
We ship daily from Brisbane, Australia
Prices are AUD (Australian dollars) and are inclusive of GST.